3D Imaging and Navigation for Prostate Biopsy
Incorporating the following features and advantages over existing technology, Artemis provides several imaging enhancements to standard 2D ultrasound.
- Automatically converts your 2D monochromatic ultrasound image to an enhanced 3D color image you can then manipulate to plan and manage the patient biopsy process
- Greatly increases your ability to examine the prostate for abnormalities or suspicious areas which may need sampling
- Advanced needle navigation and tracking you are able to view in real-time
- Sophisticated recording of actual biopsy sites sampled; sites can be revisited at any time
- View and overlay previous prostate gland volumes and biopsy locations
Artemis accurately assists you in the tracking and management of prostate cancer. Click here to view relevant abstracts.
Please download our brochure (PDF) for additional information.